Monday, May 7, 2012

I went on a solo adventure last week to visit my lovely friend in Melbourne. No kids or husband just little old me!
We drank, ate, shopped and went on a little road trip. It was super fun but I think the highlight was finding some very impressive vintage warehouse's in Mornington. My friend and I were in heaven!
I took a bunch of photo's of one of the places we visited called The Vintage Shed .There was just so much stuff and it was all really well priced I thought. If only I had a Mary Poppins Bag I could have brought home a shop full of goodies!!!












 It was truly impressive and we didn't even get time to check out the vintage clothing shed! I'll definitely going back there next time I visit.
I'll post again soon on some of the treasures I got xx

No comments:

Post a Comment