Monday, January 21, 2013

Special Places and Things




On the weekend my husband and I had some kid free time so we thought we would head out to a newish shop called Revival Hill! I had been keeping an eye on this store/warehouse for a while and have been itching to see what Cath Hill, owner of Revival Hill had created. Well, it did not disappoint! Cath has put together a fabulous collection of vintage furniture handpicked from Denmark, where she visits a few of times a year. Check out their website here http://revivalhill.com.au/ but I highly recommend physically going into the warehouse and having a walk around and have sit on some those chairs, it really is a place you just want to hang out in.


We were very excited to have picked up this beautiful rose wood sideboard. I have been on the hunt for a sideboard for a long while now and I think that this one is one of the nicest I've seen, I particularly like the non shiny finish of it.




I think it goes quiet well with our vintage map of Australia and the ukulele's!


.....and I couldn't leave without these candle sticks, I'm a sucker for turquoise!

So thanks to Cath Hill from Revival Hill for opening an awesome store for us Perth peeps to source cool furniture at reasonable prices! Hooray!!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment